Vegan and Vegetarian
Once considered one of PETA
’s Top 10 Vegetarian-Friendly Ballparks, Petco Park sadly has not received this accolade since 2013. The intense variety of food options is dazzling, but when it comes to vegetarian options, San Diego is not a leader.
Still, this is California so vegetarians and vegans need not fear. Top vegetarian options at Petco Park include vegetable sushi, grilled tofu wraps, grilled veggie sandwiches and of course veggie dogs and burgers. Look for veggie dogs at Friar Franks throughout the park. And fresh Veggie Rolls at Negihama Sushi.
For in-between meal vegetarian snacks, look for fresh fruit cups, salads, hummus and guacamole at Cardiff Seaside Market
in the main concourse near section 105.
Din Tai Fung
Hit up the Petco Park outpost of Din Tai Fung
for a unique vegan ballpark treat: Wild Mushroom Vegan Bun (2 for $9) filled with bean curd, baby bok choy, shiitake mushrooms, glass noodles and jicama.
A great spot. All vegetarian. Vegans, try the Berry Acai Bowl.
Other Vegetarian Options
- Veggie Supreme vegetarian sandwich at Board & Brew: Cheddar and jack cheese, cucumber, mayo, onions, lettuce, tomato & sprouts topped with avocado on squaw bread. Also make a mean Grilled Cheese.
- Veggie burger at Hodad’s located throughout the ballpark.
- A modern classic, the Veggie Dog at any Ballpark Eats stand. Barrio Dogg also serves Veggie Doggs.
- Veggie Pizza at Cucina Stella.
- Yes you can bring in your own food
Petco Park Insider - Make the most of events and baseball games at San Diego's Petco Park. Join the conversation (@PetcoParkSD) or contact us about info posted on this website. For tickets and stadium experience inquiries, contact the Padres at 619–795–5000.