What’s the deal with those little blue and white vehicles scooting around downtown San Diego? Is this a viable option for getting to a Padres game? We say yes!
Here’s the scoop on rules and parking spots
- Become a member and you can use any car2go vehicle for around 40 cents a minute
- Park it at any parking meter downtown for free. car2go vehicles are not required to pay at a parking meter.
- There are also three dedicated parking spots reserved for car2go use that are within four blocks of Petco Park. Because you can fit two vehicles in each spot, that means six total free spots very close to the stadium.
Padres Weekend Series Dropzone:
This season, starting two hours before every weekend game, Friday – Sunday, drive a car2go to the car2go office at they will park the car for you! It is located at 633 Ninth Avenue (look for the big blue flags), three blocks away from Petco Park. What could be easier?
Where are the dedicated parking spaces reserved for car2go vehicles near Petco Park located?
- 633 Ninth Avenue (in front of the car2go office)
- North west corner of 7th & Island (across the street from the Blind Burro restaurant)
- North west corner of 8th & Market (directly next to J Wok restaurant)
Need a charge? On the rare occasion that you’ll need to juice up your electric vehicle, there is a station right near Petco Park located at 10th & Market.
Find more information, signup form, and answers to all your questions at sandiego.car2go.com
Petco Park Insider is your guide to enjoying games in San Diego at the Padres baseball stadium. Please join the conversation on Twitter @PetcoParkSD or contact us at Petco Park Insider.
You may also enjoy: